as of June 23, 2003
- Probably no more pics from there since they are now shutting that cam down two hours early. The heading on Katkam says it is a view
of downtown Vancouver, BC Canada. The cam for little Colorado pic I sent you with sun over building is now changed to only showing
interstate! They changed that fast.
- Finally thought you might like to know that the Ibiza webcam is now being compromised also. The cam was down for more than 3 hours
today with a caption below the photo saying "temporarily unavailable" I have not been able to view a sunset from this site now for 2
days as the area has recently been chemtrailed and visibility is sometimes limited.
- Another webcam, Ibiza, offline. Hmmm.
- camerastatus: temporary offline
24. 06. 2003 - 15:06:17
Image frequency adjust: 10, 20, 30 sec.
Sunrise (MESZ) 6:27 Uhr
Sunset (MESZ) 21:19 Uhr
- Could be quinky dinky but I find it curious this particular volcano cam went off-line.
- Monday, 23 June 2003 - 1348 Hours PDT, Webmaster's Note:
The Mount St. Helens VolcanoCam is now off-line until we are able to replace the VolcanoCam camera. After more than six years of
continuous operation (24x7x365x6+) the VolcanoCam camera no longer supplies a quality image. We are actively working to replace
the VolcanoCam with a new camera. While we would like to be up and running as soon as possible, we feel it is better to do the job
correctly the first time around. It may be several weeks until we have a new camera installed and operating. We will keep you posted
with regular updates so you can follow our progress. We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns feel free
to contact us. Thanks for your patience.
Webmaster, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- The last SOHO C3 is dated 6/23-17:42. Its now 6/24-11:49 PM MST. Where are the pictures?