- A half a dozen moons?
- Note that as the Sun sets, the Moons of Planet X, which is situated between the Earth and Sun at present, do not set with the Sun. They descend slightly, but remain independent of the Sun. Note also that the face of the Moons is lit, as they are reflecting light thrown back on them from Planet X.
The images can be accessed directly from the GBYC archives on Lake Huron in Ontario, from the webmaster Graham. The web site stated at the time the images were copied:
Please note, you are free to view and download the web cam image for personal purposes, however you are not allowed to download, (modify), and re-publish the web cam image, without consent from the webmaster.
and were passed second hand to the ZetaTalk web mistress who was unaware of the copyright restriction. Please check in the archives for photos date/time stamped:
- GBYC Web Cam Sun Jul 6 6:23:55 PM 2003
- GBYC Web Cam Sun Jul 6 6:29:25 PM 2003
- GBYC Web Cam Sun Jul 6 6:35:10 PM 2003
- GBYC Web Cam Sun Jul 6 6:48:40 PM 2003