Where is Planet X now, on its approach to Passage? Planet X's Orbit through the solar system in early 2003 was from the direction of Orion, in a Retrograde orbit. It also dove 32 Degrees below the Ecliptic during its approach, but rises prepatory to crossing at the Passage. What are the signs that this point has arrived?
Neither planet can proceed further in their orbits now, without losing the Point of Passage midway between the Earth and Sun described by the Zetas. Earths orbit may slow, in the magnetic grip, as well as rotation slow to a stop. The drama may be about to begin.
- [Planet X] slows to a floating rate so that it floats past the Earth during the week of rotation stoppage, which is the point it is also floating past the Sun ... Planet X will be millions of miles from the Earth, not quite halfway between the Earth and Sun.
- ZetaTalk: Slowing Influences
- Thus [Planet X] will come into the Earth's orbital plane not directly between the Earth and the Sun, but forward, somewhat closer to [Planet Xs] approach. When one is looking toward Orion, at this time, from above the Earth's orbital plane, the Earth, Sun, and [Planet X] will thus form a triangle in the Earth's orbital plane with a 23 degree angle at the Earth, an 18 degree angle at the Sun, and a 139 degree angle at [Planet X]. It is at this point, essentially, that [Planet X] is closest to the Earth.
- ZetaTalk: Entry Angle
- Magnetic fields are such that at a distance, with other influences affecting the magnetized body, the status quo prevails. But when the fields engage to the degree that the lesser body's ability to resist is overcome, then suddenly there are changes. One day and the next Planet X appears the same size, the tail and moons visible in the same manner, but rotation has slowed to a stop!
- ZetaTalk: Point of Passage
Increasing Size of Planet X in 2003 Photos:
May 16: Honolulu
May 27: Brisbane
July 7: Arkansas
June 12: New York
June 26: Florida
July 6: Florida
July 9: Italy
Increasing Brightness of Double Suns in 2003
The dot in the center of the Suns in the photos above is caused by a light overexposure in the camera. This has appeared only recently due to the light coming from both the Sun and Planet X. The increased brightness can be seen in these Vancouver images, the one taken after the Summer Solstice brighter where it should be fading, demonstrating that Planet X is coming closer. This extra light has also caused crops to mature two weeks early, around the globe.
- I am a farmer in Illinois. Many of my friends have been commenting on how unusually bright the sun has been this summer. I have noticed this as well. Despite a relatively cool growing season so far, our crops are well advanced for this time of year. ... The cherry crop matured about two weeks early here in Northern Utah.
Global Quakes when Atlantic Rift is at Key Positions vs a vs Planet X:
May 26 2003: Albuquerque, New Mexico June 23 2003: Albuquerque, New Mexico August 4 2003: Palmer Station, Antartica
Rise to the Ecliptic in 2003
Rising from the south, where the Atlantic Rift was accessible from all sides by Planet X as it could reach under the globe like a hand with its magnetic field, Global Quakes were evenly distributed at all four grip points as the reach allowed this. During the period of the massive Global Quakes on June 20 and June 23, this changed to be either held in position when the Atlantic Rift lined up with the core of the Earth, at the Face and Dark placement points, or to to grab and pull the Atlantic Rift into alignment at the Dawn and Dusk positions.. The Stage is Set for rotation slowing and stoppage.
Sunrise in China
Sunrise in Florida
Sunrise in Italy
Red Dust in the Atmosphere:
June 23 2003: Florida
June 24 2003: New Zealand
June 30 2003: Key West
Dust Cloud Arrival in 2003
Between July 6 and July 7, the massive Dust Cloud of Planet X moved to envelope the entire areas of the Sun as viewed from Earth. The reflecting light bouncing around in this cloud cause a SOHO/EIT burnout. This continues to arrive, a portent of when the Earth will be wipped by the red dust in the tail, as exemplified by July 9. Red dust settling was evident by July 28.
July 17: Italy
July 18: Texas
July 20: Georgia
July 24: Texas
July 28: Florida
Retrograde Movement in 2003
Points where the Atlantic Rift is gripped by Planet X are when it faces Planet X, is escaping from view at the Atlantic Rift dusk, is opposite on the dark side of the globe, or presenting again at dawn. The movement from the right of the Sun toward the left can be seen by the UTC times when significant quake bursts occur.
During this time, the White Persona, which represents the true physical placement of Planet X, has migrated dramatically from right to left in the photos!
June 29 China SunRISE Photo July 6 Italy NOON photo July 14 China NOON Photo
Wisconsin Crop Circle Relationships
On July 4 2003 a Crop Circle appeared in a barley field near Horicon Marsh, WI. The exact triangle described by the Zetas for Planet X entry into the Ecliptic is present, showing this crop circle was intended to relate to ZetaTalk. The relative size of Planet X, as seen by the human eye, is shown with the rightmost circle shows size prior to July 4, the center by mid-July, and the leftmost circle the size to be anticipated. Planet X placement on the Ecliptic, where supplanting of the Sun's magnetic influence over Earth will cause rotation stoppage and the shift, is shown by the lines, where the rightmost circle shows no blockage, the center partial blockage, and the leftmost total blockage. Dates could potentially be inferred from this crop circle. The USAF Visited this site after this relationship was posted on the web. A second July 4 ZetaTalk Triangle circle also was belately discovered.
Florida, July 7 2003
Wisconsin, July 16
Seattle, July 17
China, Aug 6 2003
July 4 2003
July 4 2003
UK Crop Circle Relationships
- Feb 24 Hackpen Hill orbit of Earth Reversed
- May 3 Tegdown/Ickneild clues to Magnetic Grip
- May 25 Ridgeway depiction of Magnetic Trimester
- July 17 Milk Hill and others Time Line Clues
- May 14, Newcastle Hill relation to Stoppage Size
- June 21 Waden Hill rise to the Ecliptic
- July 4 Horicon Marsh and California circles Ecliptic Rise clue
- July 4 Horicon Marsh circles for Occultation Size at passage clue
- July 21 Hackpen Hill rotation stoppage Dial
- July 31 Westoverton Key to the path
- August 2 Eastfield/Southfield reference to Solstice with Quake/Pole occurrence and September Days.
- August 2 Eastfield as Eclipse Clue
- August 3 Morgan Hill/Avebury Stone degree of Occultation
- August 4 Walkers Hill reference to Winged Globe
- August 8 Everleigh key to Global Quakes
- August 8 Southfield Sweeping Arms of the Sun
- August 10 North Down Converging 3
- August 24 Ohio soybean field Persona Merge
Government Cover-Up Steps
- June 22 2003
- SOHO Views of the Sun and its Environs
- The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) spacecraft expects to experience a blackout in the transmission of its scientific data during the week of 22 June 2003. This is estimated to last for about two and a half to three weeks. [Note: SOHO EIT as of July 14 from archives, poorly doctored for sequencing.]
- June 30 2003
- NEIC Earthquake Data
- To prevent hackers from reaching $1 billion in American Indian money, which is managed by the department. ... judge Royce Lamberth ordered an Interior Department web shut down, the first being in December 2001. Back in December, nearly all of the Interior Department's PCs were disconnected, and all of it's sites forced to be shut down. One of these sites was the National Earthquake Information Center, which couldn't issue its regular seismic activities report, due to the shut down. [Note: quakes are being Dropped, and Richter grossly Under Reported.]
- July 3 2003
- US Naval Observatory Sun and Moon Data
- You are not authorized to view this page. You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the aa.usno.navy.mil home page. You can click Search to look for information on the Internet. [Note: this site is reportedly working again, July 14, whether the data has been changed is unknown.]